You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Bipartisan Policy Center’ tag.
FOLLOW: Latest in GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE News by @pdjmoo on @scoopit
Man-Made Irreversible Changes To Our Climate,
Environment and Life On Earth
MAY 20, 2013 – DEMOCRACY NOW – VIDEO REPORT
The arguments for and against climate engineering, and reveals the extent of vested interests linking researchers, venture capitalists and corporations with Clive Hamilton, professor of public ethics at Charles Sturt University in Canberra, Australia, He’s the author of Earthmasters: The Dawn of the Ag, e of Climate Engineering. There’s virtually no regulation of geoengineering. And when it comes to sulfate aerosol spraying, there’s nothing to prevent a government, any government, or even a corporation or a billionaire with a messiah complex, from launching a program of taking control of the Earth’s weather by installing this kind of solar shield. So the absence of governance, the absence of regulation and the exclusion, particularly of people from poor and vulnerable countries, is a very serious concern…. http://www.democracynow.org/2013/5/20/geoengineering_can_we_save_the_planet
- March 4, 2013 – BBC Future – Science & Environment –
The Trouble With Climate Geoengineering: Goldilocks effect to cloud seeding http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20130304-the-trouble-with-cloud-seeding
- ROGUE GEOENGINEERING COULD LEAD TO AN UNPREDICTABLE INTERNATIONAL CRISIS – John Vidal – The Guardian Environment – January 8, 2013
- Geoengineering science fiction and fact: Kim Stanley Robinson on how we are already terraforming Earth Dec. 3, 2012 Slate
- Bill Gates admits funding climate geoengineering – Chemtrails in Our Skies
- World’s biggest geoengineering experiment ‘violates’ UN rules October 15, 2012, Guardian
- Spraying The Skies
- DISCOVERY CHANNEL: Chemtrail/Climate Geoengineering Programs discussed on Discovery Channel – YouTube
- USA For-Profit GEOENGINEERING company to spray sun-reflecting CHEMICALS from 80,000 feet over Fort Sumner, New Mexico NO REGULATIONS. NO OVERSIGHT
- The pros and cons of geoengineering – New Scientist Cons Outweigh the Pros
- Big Names Behind US Push For Geoengineering – John Vidal, guardian.co.uk
- SEE: Chemtrails: Why in the World are They Spraying? When Will They Learn?
- WATCH: Skywatcher: Contrails, Chemtrails and Artificial Clouds Explained – YouTube
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
“ChemTrails” and Climate GeoEngineering: Long Held as a “conspiracy theory” evidence is now emerging that Climate Engineering is already happening around the world, and has been for years. Why has this information been withheld? Could this “climate remediation”, “solar radiation management” experiment be further cause for the increasingly violent and extreme weather around the world? Who is behind it? The following videos, articles and investigations lay out indisputable evidence that climate remediation/climate geoengineering is already underway and we should all be outraged at this secretive, potentially devastating assault on our planet without serious, independent scientific peer reviewed studies. The only way to stop the impending adverse affects of climate change is to stop doing what is creating it, not further destroying our atmosphere and environment, or finding bandaid “solutions” that allow us to keep on with the industrial pollutions and environmental degradations that created it in the first place.
The World of Geoengineering | ETC Group Maps of Known Earth System Experimentations ETC Group publishes a world map of geoengineering — the large-scale manipulation of earth or climate systems. While there is no complete record of the scores of weather and climate control projects in dozens of countries, this map is the first attempt to document the expanding scope of research and experimentation. Almost 300 geoengineering projects/experiments are represented on the map belonging to 10 different types of climate-altering technologies.
Comment by @pdjmoo: “Even the idea of manipulating our climate makes my hair stand on end. We humans have so little knowledge about the grand intricacies of how our natural world and atmosphere work. It is all interconnected in such intricate ways and science is just in the infancy stages of understanding it. Remembering that the atmosphere has no boundaries, nor can we humans control the wind or ocean patterns, the prospect of a devastating domino affect on land and sea could literally wipe out all life on earth. There is only one way to address climate change…and that is to stop doing what is creating it. Trying to address the symptom instead of the cause is like treating sun-stroke instead of staying out of the sun”…pdjmoo SEE My “Urgent Memo To The World” Read the rest of this entry »